O U R S E R V I C E S
Since 2002, CCBA has been a dynamic, membership-based, non-profit organization with active branches in several Canadian and Chinese cities. A volunteer Board of Directors representing private sector business, government and educational institutions in each city combines their extensive knowledge, expertise and networks to guide and promote the Association's activities.
CCBA members represent Canadian companies and individuals doing business in China, Chinese companies and citizens doing business in Canada, government agencies promoting both, and families with strong cultural and business links across the Pacific.
1. Promote China-Canada economic cooperation and trade in goods, services and technologies.
2. Host and organize delegations to and from China.
3. Link parties with mutual trading and investment interests by acting as a networking catalyst.
4. Build awareness in business and government of expanding opportunities for both countries.
5. Encourage the dynamic dialogue on issues of business and cultural interest through regular meetings and special events.
6. Act as an information bank for economic trends and investment opportunities.
7. Assist with the infrastructure needed for effective business transactions, introductions, negotiations, translations.
8. Provide an opportunity for you to get involved.
The China Institute - University of Alberta
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Top 100 Chinese Websites
China Today Website
China Daily Newspaper
World Heritage Sites in China
"The CCBA really helped my business to enter the Chinese marketplace. They provided me with the knowledge, confidence and introductions that allowed for our company to gain a foothold in China and realize success - and profits!" - Brian R.